Rules for Ramadan Prayers at the Mosque Foundation
In order for Taraweeh and Qiyam to be exceptional this year, we have instated the following measures:
- Boys and girls 4 to 12 years old are invited to attend MFCC programs, including babysitting for 4 to 5-year-olds.
- NO babysitting services at the Masjid during Taraweeh.
- Girls up to 16 years old MUST be accompanied by a female relative (not father) to attend Taraweeh at the Masjid.
- Daily Qiyam Prayer will start at 2:30 am during the last 10 nights of Ramadan and is for ADULTS ONLY.
- Lailatul-Qader program will be from Isha’ to Fajr on the 27th night of Ramadan.
- Mothers with their children and girls under the age of 16 are kindly asked to leave the Masjid after Taraweeh.
- Sleeping bags, pillows, blankets, etc. are NOT allowed in the Masjid.
- Sisters who are excused from prayer are NOT allowed to sit in the Masjid due to lack of space.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation.