Lailatul Qader program
Rules for Ramadan Prayers at the Mosque Foundation
In order for Taraweeh and Qiyam to be exceptional this year, we have instated the following measures:
- Boys and girls 4 to 12 years old are invited to attend MFCC programs during Taraweeh, including babysitting for 4 to 5-year-olds.
- NO babysitting services at the Masjid during Taraweeh.
- Anyone under 16 years of age MUST be accompanied by an adult relative to attend Taraweeh in the Masjid.
- Daily Qiyam Prayer will start at 2:30 am during the last 10 nights of Ramadan and is for ADULTS ONLY.
- Parents with children under the age of 16 will be kindly asked to leave the Masjid after Taraweeh.
- Lailatul-Qader program will be from Isha’ to Fajr on the 27th night of Ramadan.
- Sleeping bags, pillows, blankets, etc. are NOT allowed in the Masjid.
- Sisters who are excused from prayer are NOT allowed to sit in the Masjid due to lack of space.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation.