Daily Qiyam during the last 10 nights of Ramadan
Rules for Ramadan Prayers at the Mosque Foundation
In order for Taraweeh and Qiyam to be exceptional this year, we have instated the following measures:
- Boys and girls 4 to 12 years old are invited to attend MFCC programs during Taraweeh, including babysitting for 4 to 5-year-olds.
- NO babysitting services at the Masjid during Taraweeh.
- Anyone under 16 years of age MUST be accompanied by an adult relative to attend Taraweeh in the Masjid.
- Daily Qiyam Prayer will start at 2:30 am during the last 10 nights of Ramadan and is for ADULTS ONLY.
- Parents with children under the age of 16 will be kindly asked to leave the Masjid after Taraweeh.
- Lailatul-Qader program will be from Isha’ to Fajr on the 27th night of Ramadan.
- Sleeping bags, pillows, blankets, etc. are NOT allowed in the Masjid.
- Sisters who are excused from prayer are NOT allowed to sit in the Masjid due to lack of space.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation.